Ensuring the quality and safety of our products has been and will always be of the top priority for Milkiland-Ukraine.
In 2003, the company's management made a strategic decision to start the development, implementation, and certification of quality management system (according to the State Standard of Ukraine DSTU ISO 9001) and food safety systems (DSTU 4161), as well as in accordance with ISO 22000 international standard, which is represented in Ukraine with DSTU ISO 22000 at our production assets.
From 2003 to 2010, our six enterprises underwent the certification process:
- Okhtyrka Cheese Plant was certified under DSTU ISO 9001:2009, DSTU ISO 22000:2007;
- Mena Cheese was certified under DSTU ISO 9001:2009;
- Romny Dairy Plant was certified under DSTU ISO 9001:2009 and DSTU ISO 4161:2005;
- Mirgorod Cheese-Making Plant received DSTU ISO 9001:2009 and DSTU ISO 4161:2003 certificates;
- Sumy Dairy Plant was certified under DSTU ISO 4161:2003;
- Chernihiv Dairy Plant was certified under DSTU ISO 9001:2009 and DSTU ISO 22000:2007.
We have also entered into cooperation with SGS international company, a provider of independent examination and certification services. Within the framework of this cooperation, two Milkiland subsidiaries in Ukraine, Mena Cheese and Romny Cheese Plant, have received ISO 22000 certificates.